Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Terrible 2's" That's a joke, right?!?

Whoever it was that coined the term "Terrible 2's" deserves to be tied up and attacked by mothers who have been misled by the term. Here I was thinking that I would have at least another 6 months before my sweet little angel turned into the monster that everyone always warns you about, but, sadly, I think the transformation has already taken place. Emma got in trouble more times this evening than I can even count. She even got put in time-out by Daddy (which rarely ever happens) because she kicked him in the head while he was laying on the floor. Of course, the big crocodile tears helped get her out of trouble almost as quickly as she had gotten into trouble. :)

Sigh... I guess I should just remember the words that my mom likes to remind me of: "This too, shall pass."

No comments:

Post a Comment